Friday, October 3, 2008

KIDS- stories to remember

The last visit we had to the Valley I took Brooklyn to a couple stores for some school shopping. She told me she really wanted some sketcher shoes. Her little friend had some and she loooovvved them please..... So I took her into I think it was a Famous Footwear. We found some really cute sketchers she tried them on and began running around the store testing the shoes out. I was with my cousin Amy and we began looking at other shoes. All of a sudden we hear a loud crash and see boxes fly. I look up and there was Brooklyn she had ran into a shoe display. crashed pretty hard. She ran to me in tears I picked her up and she let me know "These sketcher's are too fast. I want to put them back." So needless to say she still has no sketcher's ..!

The other day we were loading in the car to run some errands. Gunner had a handful of toys and his things. He told me "mom I need a bag. " I told him ok I went to grab a shopping bag from the grocery store. He told me no . I could see his little mind thinking as he stared at his big sister Brooklyn's newly bought Hannah Montana purse (a gift from Grandma Greer!) "I need a purse a MAN purse" I started dying laughing and had Gun call his dad, to ask him what he thought. Well, dad wasn't happy and told him that is for fags.(sorry) Gunner still didn't care and insisted on the "Man Purse". I took him to the dollar store and he did look at the purse's, but decided on a halloween bag that is black with a scary face. He calls it, his Man purse, but it is mean. Needless to say he doesn't care what anyone thinks he loves his man purse!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

That was the funniest thing ever when she knocked half the shoes off that table.