Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome Home!



After three weeks at Phoenix Childrens Hospital, Jaclyn is finally home. Her swelling has gone down a ton and her stomach finally almost looks normal. She will still have to be on the feeding tube for 20 hours a day so we got trained on how to put her feeding tube in and take it out. We are so happy to finally go home, but a little nervous to be doing it on our own now. Thank you to everyone who has fasted and prayed for us. We really appreciate it. We will know more in the coming months wheather Jaclyn will be needing her liver tranplant sooner or later.

5 comments:

Chlarson Family said...

Hey Lindsey,

I found your blog while blog surfing... I hope you don't mind. I heard something was wrong with your baby. I had no idea to what extent! What a month you and your family have had! Your poor sweet baby! I'm so thankful she is doing better. Hang in there...I can't imagine the stress and heartache you've had to endure. Stay strong!

Mills Family said...

WELCOME HOME, Lindsey and Jaclyn!!
I am glad your little girl is doing better!
--Jacque

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader...ashleyflake20@yahoo.com

Nelson Family said...

We just wanted to let you know your family is in our prayers. you have a beautiful family and we hope all goes well for jaclyn and she gets strong and healthy soon!

Jamielynn said...

Jeff and Linds-
Oh my gosh you guys!!! I am so glad you guys started a blog so we can be updated on what is going on. We hope you both know that we are praying for you and sweet Jaclyn!! I am so glad to hear she is doing good. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do. We would love to help in any way we can.